For me, creating an unforgettable experience for you that is packed with value whether I am photographing you, teaching you, coaching you, or just inspiring you is my ultimate goal. My passion, innovation, and creativity creates a foundation on which I start every project. My mindset is rooted in this foundation allowing me to strive for excellence while creating a custom experience for you.
Here are a number a ways that you can access my knowledge, experience, and creativity. This list should point you in the right direction for your specific needs. These are not in any particular order. If you find yourself stuck or can’t find what you are looking for please e-mail me.
1. Search my site. While I have always been creating content, it hasn’t been until recently I decided to curate it into one place. Here you will find all of my blog posts and freebies in a variety of categories including everything from personal experience to in-depth technical articles. I am dedicated to creating value for my readers no matter what the topic or category.
2. Look at my portfolio. I continue to regularly update my photography portfolio online with client work, fine art projects, commercial, and personal self assignments. You’ll find a great range and representation of what I’m working on photographically. Remember, if you don’t see something doesn’t mean I don’t do it or its not possible! Just ask.
3. Hire me as your photographer.
4. Join my community. Building relationships and networking is what it is all about. I am constantly working on new ideas and projects and would love to share them with you and even create a conversation. I only want to share valuable information that will be beneficial to you. When you subscribe, you’ll get all of my fresh content delivered straight to your inbox. Join the community.
5. Buy one of my products. Coming Soon.
6. Book me as a speaker. I love to teach and to share. From basic photography instruction to motivational topics we can create a workshop or event based on your audience, team, or small group. If you have an idea or event you would like me to consider, visit my speaking page and e-mail me to get started.
7. Hire me as a personal coach. One-on-one coaching one the best ways to work on all the unique and personal details that aren’t discussed in large classes, online learning, or even in small groups. New camera? Let me walk you through the settings and your first photographs. Are you an aspiring professional photographer that needs help in a particular area? Maybe you have an established business, but just need some creative ways to innovate? Maybe your online marketing efforts are non-existent or not creating the results you expected? Is technology a road block for you? These are all subjects that I get asked about, the good news is, I can help! If you think you would benefit from one-on-one interaction with me, e-mail me and we’ll get started.