Hello! My name is Nathan Ballash and I love being creative. I use my creativity to lead, to problem solve, to have fun, and to grow. I own and operate my local small business, ballash.s Photography. As a part of my photography studio I offer a photo booth service which I call “BOOTH222.”
I have always had a strong desire to teach and to share. One of the best feelings you can have is helping someone else succeed. That is why I created this this site. Having creativity and learning how to be creative isn’t just for painters and poets.
Everyone can use creativity:
- to boost their productivity
- build better relationships
- to solve problems
- to live better
- to generate income
You can visit this site for regular updates once a week. Here you will find creative inspiration, positive and encouraging messages, and a glimpse into my own creative processes. It is my intention to not only share lessons learned through my personal experiences, but also from my businesses.
My wife Coletta and I live a small town that is about a 45 minute drive to Pittsburgh, PA. We met in high school and we married in 2009. We lived in downtown Pittsburgh for a few years after our wedding and moved back to the rural area where we grew up.
What else makes me interesting?
- I am a Christian and with a passion to spread the teachings of Jesus and not religion.
- I like Apple products, not a 100% fan boy…….well maybe I am.
- Tattoos. I have a lot of tattoos. I like to make the world a bit brighter and more little more colorful!
- Back To The Future = favorite movie.
- About 50% of people I know call me Nate.
You can find me on Twitter & Instagram and can get in touch just by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Thanks for visiting!
Please come back and don’t forget to subscribe!
~Nathan (or Nate)